Happy Marriage Anniversary Wishes : One of the most memorable days of one's life is their wedding anniversary. It is a day to commemorate the heavenly bond formed by marriage between a husband and wife. If you know a couple who is about to celebrate their happy wedding anniversary soon, you should be sure to say something special to them on this special occasion.
The Happy wedding anniversary is a very special day in a couple's life because it not only commemorates the day they finally become a couple. You can use one of the many ways available to wish them a Happy Anniversary and you can do send to simple text wedding messages by email, social media, facebook, twitter, instagram and whatsApp messages.
During wedding anniversaries, one of the most common things people do is send good will notes and wishes to the celebrant or celebrants. Here are some of the best happy anniversary messages and wishes for your know people.

The Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes & Short Messages

Happy wedding anniversary messages and wishes for your relatives

Happy wedding anniversary messages and wishes for friends, couple, wife, husband, brother, sister & parents

We have collect of the top 50+ best free Happy anniversary wishes and short sms, Happy marriage anniversary messages and wishes to send your relatives for short msg & wishes as - Happy wedding anniversary wishes for wife, Happy marriage anniversary wishes for husband, Happy marriage anniversary wishes for friends, Happy wedding anniversary wishes and messages for couple, Happy marriage anniversary wishes for brother, Happy marriage anniversary wishes for sister, Happy anniversary messages for parents, Happy marriage anniversary wishes for son, and 1st, 2nd & 3rd wedding anniversary messages and wishes of list is given below.

- Happy wedding anniversary wishes for wife & husband

  • Happy anniversary to my sweet husband!
  • I’m so lucky, I got you! Happy Marriage Anniversary
  • I am really so happy, I got you happy anniversary my jaan
  • Happy Marriage Anniversary! My life began when I found you.
  • Happy Anniversary to the love of my life, the song in my heart. Love you always!
  • You’re so sweet! And so perfect for me. Happy Anniversary
  • I will never stop loving you. Never. Happy Marriage Anniversary,
  • Happiness is found in loving and being loved. I love you. Happy Anniversary, Dear!
  • You’re the Love of My Life For as long as I live,Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart.
  • My life is so peaceful and enjoyable. Thank you for never leaving my side. Happy anniversary wife!
  • I’m so much happy to have you in my life. Thank you for everything! Happy Anniversary my sweet wife.
  • Happy Anniversary to the Love of My Life – Here’s to many, many more years.
  • You and Me. Always and forever. Happy Anniversary
  • There are days of my life I’d like to change, but I’d never want to change the ones with you.
  • Thanks for loving me, caring for me and fighting with me,Happy Marriage anniversary to my lovely husband!
  • My heart is always thinking of you. Always. Happy Anniversary
  • Happy Marriage Anniversary, Love. To us. To finding you.
  • You are my cup of tea. Perfectly blended, a splendid brew! That’s us, Sweetie. I love you! Happy Anniversary!
  • My love for you will never fade and I’ll love you till my last breath. Happy anniversary sweetheart!

- Happy wedding anniversary wishes for friends & couple

  • Dear friend, I wish you to be happily married for forever and ever! Happy wedding anniversary!
  • Happy Marriage Anniversary to You …two of my favorite people!
  • Happy marriage anniversary both of you.
  • You are a dear friend and a wonderful person. Have a very happy anniversary.
  • Wishing you both happy wedding anniversary
  • I love you. On this special day Just want to say “I love you” In so many ways! Happy Anniversary
  • All you need is love…that lasts and lasts. Love you more every year!
  • Happy All-Our-Days-Together Day!
  • All the love. For you. Happy Anniversary.
  • Wishing you both another awesome year together. Congrats on your wedding anniversary.
  • Happy Anniversary – Your love has bloomed so beautifully. Congratulations
  • Happy Anniversary – Wishing you many more years of shared joy
  • Your love just keeps growing. Happy Marriage Anniversary!
  • I hope you get blessed with the very ounce of happiness in the world. Happy Wedding anniversary.
  • Like the stars that shine in the sky, the love you both share is a beautiful gift to the world. Happy wedding anniversary.
  • Happy anniversary to my best friend who deserves all the love, happiness, and joy life can give. You’re the best.
  • Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple, who I am proud to call my friends! May this day be a joyful celebration of your union!
  • Best wishes to a lovely couple, on your anniversary! You are a true example of how a couple should be! May love continue to be plentiful, in your relationship!
  • Best wishes to a fantastic couple, on your anniversary! May this day hold pleasant memories and reminders of the vitality of your relationship!
  • Happy Anniversary to a couple I am proud to call my friends! You are gracious and wonderful! May this and all of your days together overflow with happiness!
  • Happy Wedding Anniversary! May your marriage continue to lift your spirits to new heights! May you constantly be a couple who is outgoing and a pleasure to be around!
  • Happy Wedding Anniversary to an auspicious couple! Wishing you even more success and great delight in the company of each other!
  • Wishing a happy one-year anniversary to one of the most wonderful couples I have ever met. May you, guys, always find comfort and happiness in each other’s arms. Congratulations!
  • You are so loved. With all my heart. Happy Marriage Anniversary.
  • One love growing in two hearts. Your marriage is so beautiful. Happy Anniversary,
  • Happy Anniversary Wishing you a day of happy memories and excitement for adventures yet to come,Congratulations!
  • Perfect together. Forever and ever. Happy Anniversary Congratulations
  • Happy Anniversary Wishing a very special couple a very special day, celebrating together!
  • Happy Wedding Anniversary,May your love grow deeper, year by year, and yet stay ever new./li>
  • Congratulations on completing one more year of a happy marriage. Happy anniversary friend!

- Happy wedding anniversary wishes for parents & brother & sister

  • I’m thankful to God for sending you in my life. I’m thankful to you for holding my hands forever. Happy anniversary dear! I love you!
  • Congratulations for making it such a happy one. Thank you for making us proud. Happy anniversary brother!
  • Congratulations for making it such a happy one. Thank you for making us proud. Happy wedding anniversary sister!
  • Happy marriage anniversary! mom and dad
  • Happy wedding anniversary! my dear parents
  • Happy marriage anniversary to dear son
  • It’s been the best year of my life, Babe. Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary!
  • It’s been the best year of my life, Babe. Happy 2nd Marriage Anniversary!
  • It’s been the best year of my life, Babe. Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary!
  • Have a blissful life with each other. Happy wedding anniversary.
  • Happy marriage anniversary! both of you
  • Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!